Located on the east side of Owasco Lake near Emerson Park and just minutes to Auburn.
A short distance from:
- Queen bed guest rooms with lake views and private bathrooms.
- Suite with one queen bed guest room and one guestroom with two twin beds. Both guestrooms have lake views and share a private hallway and bathroom.
|Queen Guest Room
A two night stay is required on weekends.
- All accommodation rates are plus 13% tax.
- A deposit equal to the first night’s stay or half the entire stay (plus 13% tax) is required when making the reservation. Our acceptance of your booking is made with the understanding that you are responsible for the entire reservation as listed.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover credit cards.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
A minimum of 14 days notice is required for cancellation in order for deposits to be refundable, minus a $50 service charge for each guest room.
Check-in: 4-6 PM unless other arrangements are made
Check-out: 11 AM
- For the comfort of our guests, children over the age of twelve can be most conveniently accommodated.
- Smoking is limited to the outside seating areas, away from the house.
- We share our home with two well-mannered animals – our dog, Madison, and our cat, Dolly. We cannot accommodate additional animals.
- Due to local zoning ordinances, use of the lake is not included with Bed and Breakfast visits.
- Breakfast is included with accommodations but lunch and dinner must be enjoyed at another location.
- The inn is closed for guest stays November - March. Reservations are accepted year-round for April - October.
- Lakeside Carriage House Apartment - is available year round and can be viewed at VRBO 609407
Gift Certificates: are available for any amount.
Wireless Internet: Available!
Breakfast: 8-9 AM unless other arrangements are made